.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Ragged School Blog Deptford

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Walking Forest Hill

When the Forest Hill Society organised a walk led by Steve Grindlay in February I braved the rain and had a lovely day out. On the walk I overheard somebody mention his new blog and we talked about the subject.
The blog Walking the Streets of Forest Hill is thoroughly recommendable. Rob McIntosh has packed it out with photos and commentary about his mission to walk every street in SE23.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 pm, Blogger Robert McIntosh said...

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. It is work in progress, but improving (I hope). I also came across your blog recently and I am now subscribed too. How's that for a mutual appreciation society?

There is a small band of SE23 bloggers about nowadays and it is fun to see how diverse these interests are.

Oh, and thanks for the helpful suggestions you made on the walk - I have put most into practice already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home